THE WORKBOOK AND GUIDE TO THE BUSINESS OF INDEPENDENT PUBLISHING
WRITING is an art.
PUBLISHING is a business.
Contemporary publishing is anything but straightforward. It’s eccentric, quirky, peculiar and volatile.
Every day, there’s another publishing opportunity screaming for your attention. Every day, the publishing landscape shifts just a little bit more.
Publish Your Book, Your Way is THE business workbook and guide that will help you find the publishing path that makes sense for your work and your wallet.
In the pages of this one-of-a-kind book, you will learn how to:
- Find professional editing and design help.
- Choose among the many printers, electronic book conversion services, and distribution options.
- Calculate the royalties from sales of books-on-paper and electronic books.
- Judge when author services are truly services for authors.
- Retain all the rights to your work.
- Maintain standards of quality.
Filled with complete, step-by-step instructions, Publish Your Book, Your Way: The Workbook and Guide to the Business of Independent Publishing is designed to make your dream of publishing sensibly, safely and economically a reality.
Would you like to read an excerpt from Publish Your Book Your Way? Click here.
Publish Your Book, Your Way
$19.95 • ISBN: 978-0-9895481-0-6
Available on Amazon.com or through your local independent bookseller.